We are recruiting personnel for the parcel sorting centre! Allowances! No experience required!
Are you staying in Poland? Do you speak English? We have a perfect job for you.
We are recruiting personnel for a parcel sorting centre of the largest European courier delivery network.
- Warehousing operations
- Sorting parcels
- Loading and unloading operations
- Minor housekeeping
- Physical fitness
- Scanner operation skills
- Pallet truck operation skills
- Contract of mandate [umowa zlecenie] (hourly rate: PLN 23.50)
- Accommodation is possible – for more details, talk to your recruiter
- No experience required
- Allowance of PLN 4.50 gross for each working hour (if no absences) – for more details, talk to your recruiter
- Stable employment at a renowned company
- Approximately 200 working hours a month
- We provide transport from/to your workplace – for more details, talk to your recruiter
- Single-shift work (Monday 11 a.m. – 7 p.m., Tuesday – Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Saturday 6 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- One meal provided
- Administrative assistant support for the entire employment period
Employment agency – entry number: 5612
Pursuant to Art. 13( 1) and (2) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of EU, L.2016.119.1), we declare that:
- The following Employment Agencies are joint controllers of your personal data: Contrain Group Sp. z o.o. ul. 3-go Maja 14, 93-408 Łódź; Contrain Poland Sp. z o.o. ul. 3-go Maja 14, 93-408 Łódź and Contrain sp. z o.o., ul. 3-go Maja 14, 93-408 Łódź; Contrain Global Sp. z o.o., ul. 3-go Maja 14, 93-408 Łódź. Contact us at: email@example.com.
- The joint controllers have appointed the Personal Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed pursuant to your consent and based on: Art. 221 of the Labour Code, provisions of the Act of 20 April 2004 on employment promotion and labour market institutions, the Ordinance of the Minister of Family, Labour and Social Policy of 7 December 2017 on granting work permits for foreigners and entering a declaration on entrusting work to a foreigner to the register of declarations, and other executive acts enforced on their basis, as well as Art. 6, section 1a of the GDPR, i.e. a consent to process personal data provided in a CV or other documents submitted by a Candidate to the employer, but not expressly required by the Labour Code provisions. With regard to the personal data processed on the basis of Candidate’s consent, the Candidate has the right to withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing performed under the consent before its withdrawal. The Controller will also process your personal data during subsequent recruitments, provided you grant your consent to that, which can be revoked at any time, and on the basis of legal acts concerning employment of foreigners – for the purpose of recruitments held by the joint controllers. Information obtained pursuant to Acts concerning employment of foreigners will allow to verify your ability to participate in the recruitment process.
- Your data can be disclosed to:
a) joint controller’s contractors for the benefit of whom the recruitment process is conducted;
- b) authorised state institutions when such an obligation arises from the applicable regulations;
- c) postal operators, courier delivery companies – in relation to the correspondence with the candidate;
- d) external service providers, in particular providers of IT services such as hosting, provision or maintenance of IT, email and digital messaging systems;
- e) authorised employees and associates of the data Controller or joint controller to the extent necessary to ensure commissioned work performance;
- f) companies supporting joint controllers’ business processes.
- Your personal data will be processed during the entire recruitment process plus 3 months following its completion. If your personal data is processed under your consent for your data to be used for the purposes of future recruitment processes, it will be used for the period of 24 months.
- You have the right to access, rectify and remove your personal data or limit the scope of processing of your data, and you also have the right to transfer your data to another controller. You can submit your requests to the above-mentioned email address or deliver them directly to the Contrain Sp. z o.o. office, at ul. 3-go Maja 14a in Łódź.
- At any time, you have the right to withdraw your consent to further processing your personal data. Your request for withdrawal must be submitted to the above-mentioned email address or directly to the Contrain Sp. z o.o. office, at ul. 3-go Maja 14a in Łódź. If you withdraw your consent, the data processing performed prior to withdrawal is fully lawful.
- It is mandatory to provide your personal data within the scope stipulated in Art. 221 of the Labour Code; in the remaining scope, it is voluntary and constitutes a necessary requirement in order to participate in recruitment processes conducted by joint controllers. Failure to provide your personal data makes it impossible for you to participate in recruitment processes conducted by joint controllers.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority responsible for verifying personal data processing compliance and correctness (in Poland – the President of the Data Protection Office).
- Your personal data will not be transferred to any countries outside the EU or any international organisations.
- Your personal data will not be subjected to any automated decision-making (i.e. without human supervision), nor will it be subjected to profiling.